Win up $1,000 Daily by completing the Deals Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Deals Survey is an online tool started to give loyal customers of Deals a chance to go to www.dealsfeedback.com and give them their feedback.
About the Deals Survey
Deals, owned by Dollar Tree, is a discount chain store. The company works in more than 190 locations in the United States, and offers products of all ranges and types.
The Deals survey was established to create a medium where the customers of the chain store are encouraged to explain how they feel about their experience at the Deals outlet, and what they think of the services and products.
Requirements to take part in the Deals Customer Satisfaction Survey
To take part in the Deals Survey, you need the following:
- A valid receipt from a recent visit to a Deals Store.
- A device that can connect to the Internet.
- The ability to speak English, Spanish, or French.
- A smooth and uninterrupted connection to the Internet.
Procedure to take part in the Deals Survey
- On your computer or device, open up the web browser of your choice and enter in the following address: http://www.dealsfeedback.com/
- On the landing page, select the language of your preference. You can choose between English, Spanish, and French.
- Once you select the language, you can, in the next page, enter in the Survey Code. This can be found at the back of your receipt. Click ‘Next’. The survey will now start.
- In the survey, you will be asked a series of questions that relate to your experience at Deals along with their quality of service and products. Answer all of the questions and answer them as truthfully as possible.
- At the end of the survey, select whether or not you want to enter the sweepstakes.
- If you choose yes, you will need to provide some contact details for yourself. This will enable Deals to contact you if you win the sweepstakes.