Use the McDonald’s Australia Survey, which can be found online at mcdonalds.com.au/feedback-form to offer feedback and win free coupons and rewards!
About the McDonald’s Australia Survey
McDonald’s is a fast-food chain which is considered one of the largest chains in the whole world. Founded in 1948, McDonald’s started out as steak restaurants, and slowly evolved to offer the products we all love today. McDonald’s serves in over 39,000 locations around the world and employs over 375,000 people.
Requirements for filling out McDonald’s Australia Survey
Follow the conditions listed below in order to finish the survey favorably.
- Don’t forget to keep a valid and recent receipt from the last time you went to McDonald’s.
- Be able to converse in and grasp English in order to easily fill out the survey.
- You should be at least 18 years old, or older to take part in the survey.
Procedure for filling out the McDonald’s Australia Survey
- On your computer, open up your web browser, and enter the next address in the search bar of the web browser: mcdonalds.com.au/feedback-form
- Enter the Restaurant Number (from your receipt) or your postcode, or the suburb of the restaurant where you last visited. Click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Specify how you gave the order.
- Enter the Time of your last visit and the Date of your last visit. Your receipt has all of this information.
- Next, answer the questions based on your experiences. Don’t forget to answer all of the questions and make sure that you answer them as truthfully as possible. Finally, don’t forget to submit your answers.
- At the end of the survey, you will be given a code. Use this code to avail a free offer at your next trip to McDonald’s. With this code, you can win a free cone or a McBite with your next meal.