With the Cost Plus World Market Survey, you can easily submit your honest opinions and get your voice heard at survey.foreseeresults.com/costplus.
About the Cost Plus World Market Survey
Cost Plus is a chain of retail stores based in the United States. Founded in 1958, Cost Plus offers various products such as carpets, furniture, and other items including home decor and gifts. Cost Plus is officially known as Cost Plus World Market and more than 270 stores across the United States.
Requirements for taking part in the Cost Plus World Market Survey
Anyone wanting to take part in the Cost Plus World Market Survey should follow the requirements that are listed below to complete the survey successfully.
- Be over the age of 18, as well as be a legal resident of the United States.
- You should have a receipt from your last trip to a Cost Plus World Market store.
- Be able to effectively understand and communicate in the English language.
How to take part in the Cost Plus World Market Survey
If you want to be part of the survey, follow the steps below:
- On your computer, enter the web address http://survey.foreseeresults.com/costplus in the web browser that you prefer, and click enter so that the page can load.
- Read through the information on the survey and its guidelines.
- From your receipt, enter the receipt code (and re-enter to verify) in the space provided.
- In addition to the code, provide your age in the next field.
- Click ‘Submit’ to begin.
- As you are taking part in the survey, you will be asked many different questions that relate to your experience at the Cost Plus World Market store. The survey questions will also address the quality of their service as well as their products. Answer all of the questions and answer them as truthfully as possible.
- Finally, make sure you submit your answers.