The Carrabba’s Survey, which can be found at www.carrabbaslistens.com is a way for customers to submit their feedback and win rewards online.
About the Carrabba’s Survey
Carrabba’s is an Italian-American restaurant chain. Founded in 1986, Carrabba’s now has more than 240 locations. Carrabba’s gives customers products like pizzas and pasta, in addition to chicken based recipes. The Carrabba’s Survey is a way for customers to win free rewards, such as a grand prize of $1000, by entering sweepstakes.
Requirements for filling out the Carrabba’s Survey
Follow the guidelines listed to be able to finish the Carrabba’s Survey successfully.
- Keep receipt from your trip to a Carrabba’s location nearby so you can easily refer to it.
- Be able to speak or understand English to easily fill out the survey.
- You should be 18 years of age, or older to be eligible to take part in the survey.
- Lastly, you should be a legal resident of the United States.
- To be eligible, you can’t be a Carrabba’s employee.
Procedure for filling out the Carrabba’s Survey
- On your electronic device, open up your web browser.
- Enter the following address in the search bar of the web browser: www.carrabbaslistens.com
- Read through the information on the first page. You can learn more about the sweepstakes, the survey, as well as the guidelines, by clicking the link ‘Sweepstakes Rules’.
- In the space provided, enter your 18 digit Survey Code. Your receipt contains all of this information.
- Click the link ‘Start’ to begin answering the survey questions.
- Next, answer the questions on the pages that are based on your experiences when you last visited Carrabba’s. Don’t forget to answer all of the questions, and make sure that you answer them as truthfully as possible. Finally, don’t forget to submit your answers.
- Enter your contact information in the space provided to be able to enter the sweepstakes.