Crown Carveries is the restaurant and pub. They serve foods and drinks seven days a week across the UK. Their famous dish is their traditional roast and they offer Takeaway service as well. In UK, Crown Carveries invites their customers for feedback, where the customers share their visit experiences of any Crown Carveries.
Crown Carveries customer survey invites Crown Carveries customers in the UK to tell all about their visit experience to any Crown Carveries. The more you share, the more Crown Carveries knows, and the better experience you will get next time. You will have a chance to win one prize per day of either USD$1,000, CAD$1,000, £1,000 or 1,000 Euros by taking the survey.
All you need to do is to go to – www.crowncarveries-survey.co.uk and fill out the Crown Carveries Survey.
Requirements and rules for filling out the Crown Carveries Survey
To fill out the Crown Carveries Survey, you must have:
- Access to a device that is capable of connecting to the Internet.
- Access to an Internet connection that is smooth and fast.
- A receipt from your last visit to a Crown Carveries.
- You can only fill out the survey twice within 30 days.
The procedure of filling out the Crown Carveries Survey
- On your computer, open up your preferred web browser and in the search tab, type in the following address: www.crowncarveries-survey.co.uk
- In the fields provided, you will need to enter the telephone number printed on your receipt or on your survey invitation card. The telephone number should be entered without any space.
- You can leave your email, name, postal code and phone number to be entered into the draw to win a Carvery meal for four at any Crown Carveries pub in the UK and the daily £1000 prize draw
- If you have anything that you feel you would like to discuss, please contact Crown Carveries Guest Care department either by completing the survey.
- Over the next few pages, you will be asked a series of questions about your experience at the restaurant and the quality of their food. Answer all questions honestly.
- At the end of the survey you may be asked some demographic based questions, these help the people analysing to make sense of results.
- Complete the survey to be entered!