Dollar General Survey can be opened and filled at this URL www.dgcustomerfirst.com after which you will be entered into the draw for that $1000 prize.
About Dollar General
Dollar General is a chain of stores in the United States that has its officially headquarters constructed in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. Dollar General has branches more than 12,400 all across the United States with the exception of the following state: Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Washington and Wyoming. Dollar General is a highly renowned store in US and love to hear customer feedback.
Step by Step Guide to complete the online Dollar General Survey
Dollar General Survey can easily be completed if you take help from the step by step guideline given below and get your opinions, suggestions and feedback across and enter the prize draw for winning that $1000 prize:
- To open up the official home page for the Dollar General Survey press this web address on your browser www.dgcustomerfirst.com
- When you click this URL your web browser will direct you to the main page of the Dollar General Survey
- Choose the language you would want to take the Dollar General Survey in
- State the survey code comprising of 7 numbers
- Tell the time of your visit to the store
- Then you will be shown the questions of the Dollar General Survey which must be answered according to the experience you had at the store
- When the questions for the Dollar General Survey have been answered state your personal data to enter the sweepstakes for that $1000 cash prize
- The ultimate task would be to re-read your responses and then submit the Dollar General Survey once you are satisfied with your feedback.
- You may be shown a special coupon which you can avail at Dollar General on your next visit