With the Dairy Queen Customer Satisfaction Survey, you can avail the chance to offer your feedback at www.dqfansurvey.com.
About the Dairy Queen Customer Satisfaction Survey
Dairy Queen is a chain of ice cream stores that was founded in 1940 by John Fremont McCullough. DQ started out in Illinois in the United States and serves customers in over 4,000 locations in the United States as well as globally.
Requirements for filling out the Dairy Queen Customer Satisfaction Survey
Fulfill the following requirements if you want to successfully complete the Dairy Queen Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Keep a receipt from a visit (recent) to Dairy Queen outlet nearby in case you need to refer to it.
- You should be able to communicate in and understand English, French or Spanish effectively.
- Lastly, you should make sure that your electronic device can be connected to the Internet.
Procedure for filling out the Dairy Queen Customer Satisfaction Survey
- On the computer or the electronic device that you are using, open up your preferred web browser.
- In the search bar of your preferred web browser, enter the address www.dqfansurvey.com
- Provide the 19 digit Survey Code in the space provided.
- Click ‘Start’ to begin the Survey.
- You can also take the survey in English, Spanish, or French, based on your language preferences.
- Next, answer various questions based on your experience at Dairy Queen the last time you visited. You should take into consideration how you found their services and products. For the best results, it’s a good idea to answer all questions. You should also try and make sure you answer the questions as truthfully as possible.
- Finally, submit your answers for them to be considered and analyzed. Dairy Queen will use these responses to help improve their services to better suit you and the rest of their customers.