EAT., like all businesses out there, is constantly working to make their services better for their customers. You, as a customer can help them out. All you need to do to help them is to go to www.eatlistens.com and fill out the easy and short survey.
This survey is very important for the people at EAT. because they not only want to provide you with free rewards, but they also want to improve their service. By filling out this survey and providing your valuable feedback, you can help their people improve their quality, services, and even their interactions with customers.
Requirements for filling out the EAT. Survey
To fill out the EAT. Survey, you must have:
- Access to a device that is capable of connecting to the Internet.
- Access to an Internet connection that is smooth and fast.
- A receipt from your last visit to an EAT. Outlet.
The procedure of filling out the EAT. Survey
- On your computer, open up your preferred web browser and in the search tab, type in the following address: http://www.eatlistens.com/
- Read through the terms and conditions. Click ‘Continue’ if you agree.
- Next, choose the type of invitation you received.
- Fill in the empty fields with the Shop Number, Transaction Number, Date, Time, and the Total Amount. These can all be found on the receipt.
- Over the next few pages, you will be asked a series of questions about your experience at the store and the quality of the product. Answer all questions honestly.
- At the end of the survey you may be asked some demographic based questions such as your age and gender, these help the people analysing to make sense of results.
- At the end, copy the code onto the receipt and take it with you on your next visit.