Foot Locker is a renowned name in the retailing industry; without a doubt, everyone in the United States must have heard of them. Foot Locker Retail, Inc. is an American sportswear and footwear retailer, with its headquarters in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, and operating in approximately 20 countries worldwide. Now Foot Locker wants to hear back from their customers in exchange for 10% discount on their next visit. All you have to do is complete their Foot Locker survey. Just log on to www.footlockersurvey.com and speak your mind.
Your feedback is very important to the people of Foot Locker, because they not only want to reward their customers for their participation, but they also want to improve themselves in the best possible way. So, you can help the company by just simply completing their survey and in exchange receive discounts which you can redeem on your next visit.
Requirements for filling out the survey
To fill out the Foot Locker Survey, you must have:
- Access to a device that can connect to the Internet.
- Access to a reliable internet connection.
- A receipt from your last visit to Foot Locker store.
The procedure of filling out the survey
- Turn on your device and open your preferred web browser. In the address bar at the top, type in the following URL: www.footlockersurvey.com
- On the page that loads, select the language from the fourteen option to take the survey in.
- Click “Next” to get started.
- On the next page, enter the 5-digit Store Number located on the top of your receipt.
- View the Terms and Conditions, and click “Next”.
- Then, enter the Transaction Number and click “Next”.
- Over the next few pages, you will be asked a series of questions regarding your experience at Foot Locker. Answer all these questions honestly.
- At the end of the survey, you will obtain a validation code for a 10% discount.