The Harvey’s Survey is an online service that can be filled out at www.harveyssurvey.com for a chance to win a $500 gift card.
About Harvey’s Customer Experience Survey
Harvey’s is a chain of retail stores that operates in Canada and employs over 7,000 people. Cara Operations is the parent company for Harvey’s which was founded in 1959 by George B. Sukornyk and Rick Mauran. Harvey’s helps its customers win rewards through their survey, which can easily be filled out in under 5 minutes to win rewards in addition to giving feedback!
Requirements for filling out Harvey’s Customer Experience Survey
Fulfill the following requirements if you want to successfully complete Harvey’s Customer Experience Survey.
- Keep a valid receipt from a recent visit to Harvey’s outlet nearby so you can refer to it easily.
- You should be able to speak either fluent English or Spanish to complete this survey.
- Lastly, use an electronic device that can be connected to the Internet.
Procedure for filling out Harvey’s Customer Experience Survey
- On the computer or the electronic device that you are using, open up your web browser.
- Enter the address http://www.harveyssurvey.com/ in the search bar of the web browser.
- On the first page of the survey, read through the information on the survey in addition to guidelines on how the sweepstakes will take place.
- In the space provided, enter the 18 digit Survey Code.
- Click the link labeled ‘Start / Comenzar’ to begin answering questions from the survey.
- Next, answer a series of questions based on your experience at Harvey’s. Answer all of the questions, and make sure you answer them as truthfully as possible.
- Finally, submit your answers for them to be considered.
- At the end of the survey, provide contact details. These contact details will be used to reach out to you in case you win the sweepstakes for the $500 gift card from Harvey’s.