The Target Survey is an online feedback questionnaire designed to assess customer’s views and experience of the services offered at Target stores. The Target experience allows you to fill the survey regarding your views related to the recent purchases, so they can use this feedback to improve their customer services and to meet customer’s expectations. As a reward, it enters you in the Target instant wins and sweepstake where you can win a $25 gift card or a $1,500 gift card respectively.
About Target Corporation
Target Corporation, headquartered in Minnesota, is the second largest discount retailer in the United States of America. It is a mass merchandiser that was founded in 1902, offering a wide assortment of goods with a little more focus on discounted prices rather than services thus, providing you with the best shopping experience every single time. Target mainly includes the discount department stores, hypermarkets, supercenters and superstores.
Target Survey Rules/ Requirements
- Make sure you have a device with internet connection.
- A receipt of your recent purchase.
- You should be an American national/resident.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must be able to read or apprehend English or Spanish.
How to take part in InformTarget Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Visit www.informtarget.com to enter in the Target Guest Satisfaction Survey
Note: Don’t leave your laptop while taking the survey because the web page will expire after 20 minutes.
- Select your preferred language i.e. “English” or “Spanish” and click the “NEXT” button.
- The next portal will ask you to provide your survey ID and password that is provided on your receipt.
- Select the date you last visited the Target store also provided on your receipt and then click the “NEXT” button.
- Answer all the questions provided in the questionnaire to help them improve their products and customer services.
- Follow the given instructions step by step to complete the survey.
- Once you are done with your survey you will be asked to provide your complete contact information (full name, permanent address, phone number/ email ID) so that they can enter you in the drawing.