It is a company’s aim to keep their customers happy and make their experience worthwhile at the store. JD wants to know whether the services they provide were satisfactory or not. So fill the JD Survey online and give your feedback now!
About JD Sports Fashion plc.
JD Sports Fashion plc is a sports fashion retail company which is commonly known as JD. JD stands for John & David and it was founded in 1981; almost about 36 years ago. The stores are mostly in Bury, Greater Manchester, England and shops that are spread in the entire United Kingdom. It is a constituent of FTSE 250 Index and is also on there on the list of London Stock Exchange. The products it provides to its customers are mostly clothing and sportswear accessories.
Step by Step Guide for filling out the JD Survey online
To fill the JD Survey online without having problems, follow the simple and easy steps that are present just below
- Connect your device to internet connection. It can be a laptop, smart phone or PC.
- Then, from that device click open then the webpage link that is present just below
- Main page of JD Survey will open in front of you.
- Make sure you have the receipt with you. Enter the receipt code in the blank area and then click on ‘Take Part’.
- If you do not have the receipt code, then click on ‘No receipt code? Click here’
- Select the date of your visit, time and also the location and then click on ‘Next’.
- Then, check mark the most suitable number from 1 to 5 where 1 is not at all likely and 5 is very likely.
- After that, provide your personal information and do not worry because it is safe with the company.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and then your response is noted by the company.