Lego is one of those products that are known and loved throughout the world, and are commonly found in most homes. They can be used by everyone, and not only are they fun and inspiring, they can also help you win a prize from the Lego creators themselves! The method is simple, and all you need to do is fill out a small, short survey by going over to www.legosurvey.com/product and answering all the questions in the survey.
The people at Lego want you to fill this survey out for one simple reason: this way they can hear you out and understand your opinions. Based on the analysis of the survey’s results, they can start improving their customer service and as a result, make the process as easy as possible for their customers.
Requirements and rules for filling out the Lego Survey
To fill out the Lego Survey, you must have:
- Access to a device that is capable of connecting to the Internet.
- Access to an Internet connection that is smooth and fast.
- A box from the last product you bought from Lego.
The procedure of filling out the Lego Product Survey
- On your computer, open up your preferred web browser and in the search tab, type in the following address: http://www.legosurvey.com/product
- In the fields that are provided on the page that loads, enter the 4/5 digit Set Number. This Number can be found on the box that your Lego set arrived in.
- Over the next few pages, you will be asked a series of questions about your experience at the store and the quality of the product. Answer all questions honestly.
- At the end of the survey you may be asked some demographic based questions, these help the people analysing to make sense of results.
- Add in your contact details so you can be contacted if you win the prize draw.