The Logan’s Roadhouse Survey is a way for customers to give their feedback online by going to www.loganslistens.com and filling out the survey.
About the Logan’s Roadhouse Survey
Logan’s Roadhouse is a chain of restaurants that operates mainly within the US. Logan’s Roadhouse was founded in 1991 in Kentucky, and now owns and runs stores and outlets in more than 200 locations.
Requirements for filling out the Logan’s Roadhouse Survey
Follow the conditions listed below in order to finish the survey favorably.
- Don’t forget to keep a valid and recent receipt from the last time you went to a Logan’s Roadhouse outlet.
- Be able to converse in and grasp English in order to easily fill out the survey.
- You should be at least 18 years old, or older to take part in the survey.
Procedure for filling out the Logan’s Roadhouse Survey
- On your computer, open up your web browser, and enter the following address in the search bar of the web browser: www.loganslistens.com
- Read through the information provided on the first page of the survey. This will help you understand the guidelines for how to take part in the survey and who exactly can take part.
- In the space provided, enter the Serial Number, which is printed out on your receipt.
- Click the link ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- You can also give the survey in Spanish if you are more comfortable in that language.
- Next, answer the questions based on your experiences. Don’t forget to answer all of the questions and make sure that you answer them as truthfully as possible. Finally, don’t forget to submit your answers.
- Once you have finished the survey, you will get a coupon code. At your next visit to Logan’s Roadhouse, you can use this coupon code and get a free discount.