Improving your home is a continuous battle, and you need the right tools to win at it. And the best place to get those tools? Lowe’s. You not only help Lowe’s improve itself, so it can better serve you while you improve your home, but also get to take part in their sweepstakes for some exciting prizes. All that is required of you is that you fill the Lowe’s survey at www.lowes.com/survey.
Your feedback, through this survey, is very important to Lowe’s, because it is through your responses that the company can see where they lack and where they need improvement or change. So, you can help Lowe’s improve their quality of services and products, while getting the chance to win $300 check in exchange.
Requirements for filling out the Lowe’s Survey
To fill out the Lowe’s Survey, you must have:
- Access to a device that can connect to the Internet.
- Access to a fast and smooth Internet connection.
- A receipt from your last visit to Lowe’s.
The procedure of filling out the Lowe’s Survey
- Turn on your device and open your preferred web browser. In the address bar at the top, type in the following URL: www.lowes.com/survey.
- On the page that loads, click “Next”.
- Then, choose your country; US or Canada.
- On the next page, enter the Time of your visit, Total Amount Spent and the 12-digit ID Number in the fields provided. This information is located on the front of your receipt.
- Click “Next”.
- Over the next few pages, you will be asked a series of questions about your experience at the restaurant and the quality of the food. Answer all these questions honestly.
- At the end of the survey you may be asked some demographic based questions, which help the people analysing the survey responses to make sense of the results.
- Provide your contact information so you can be contacted in the case of victory.