Take part in the Marks Survey, which can be found at www.marks-survey.com to get the chance to win a free iPod and coupons!
About the Marks Survey
Marks is a clothing company based in Canada. Founded in 1977 by Mark Blumes, Marks was originally known as ‘Mark’s Work Warehouse’. Marks now operates over 300 stores in many locations within Canada and serves under the parent company, Canadian Tire.
Requirements for filling out the Marks Survey
Follow the conditions listed below in order to finish the survey successfully.
- Keep a valid and recent receipt from the last time you went to a Marks store.
- Be able to speak in and understand English or French in order to easily fill out the survey.
- You should be at least 18 years old and a legal resident to take part in the survey.
Procedure for filling out the Marks Survey
- On your computer, open up your web browser, and enter the following address in the search bar of the web browser: www.marks-survey.com
- Select a language you are comfortable in from the choice of either English or French to take the survey in.
- Click the link ‘Terms and Conditions’ for the complete survey rules and guidelines.
- From your receipt, write down the Store Number from your last visit in the space provided.
- Click ‘Enter’ to start the survey.
- Next, answer the questions based on your experiences. Don’t forget to answer all of the questions and make sure that you answer them as truthfully as possible. Finally, don’t forget to submit your answers.
- Provide your E-mail Address along with your contact details. The code will be sent to your E-mail Address within a set time period, and the code can be used for you to avail exclusive discounts.