You can fill out the Metro Guest Satisfaction Survey to provide online feedback on their services and products at www.metrosurvey.ca.
About the Metro Survey
Metro is a retail company that operates within Canada. Metro is one of the largest retail companies in Canada, and currently, has stores in more than 300 locations.
Requirements for filling out the Metro Survey
Fulfill the following requirements if you want to successfully complete the Metro Survey.
- Keep a receipt from a visit (recent) to Metro outlet nearby in case you need to refer to it.
- You should be able to communicate in and understand English or Spanish effectively.
- Lastly, you should make sure that your electronic device can be connected to the Internet.
Procedure for filling out the Metro Survey
- On the computer or the electronic device that you are using, open up your preferred web browser.
- In the search bar of your preferred web browser, enter the address www.metrosurvey.ca
- Before you start the survey, read the contest guidelines by clicking the link ‘Contest Rules’.
- Provide the Survey Code on your receipt in the space provided. Click the link labeled ‘Start Survey’ to begin answering the questions listed in the survey.
- Select the link ‘Don’t have a Survey Access Code? Click here’ if you don’t have access to your code. Next, select the City and the Date of your Visit to locate the store.
- Next, answer various questions based on your experience at Metro the last time you visited. You should take into consideration how you found their services and products. For the best results, it’s a good idea to answer all questions. You should also try and make sure you answer the questions as truthfully as possible.
- Finally, submit your answers for them to be considered.