Chick-Fil-A is an American fast food restaurant. They created their Chick-Fil-A Survey to enhance their customers’ experience, by making improvements, according to the feedback given by the customers themselves. It is a direct way for the restaurant to cater to their demands. The information collect through this survey is very essential, since it conveys the consumers’ requirements, and helps Chick-Fil-A to make adjustments accordingly. But the important question here is, what’s in it for you? Well, the survey is conducted through a short questionnaire. Which once filled, will provide a validation code that you can use to get a free sandwich the next time you visit the restaurant. Nobody minds a free sandwich, right? Other than this, you might also end up getting a $5 gift card. So take part to avail these gifts. You can find the survey at www.mycfavisit.com.
Chick-Fil-A Survey Rules/Requirements
- Make sure your device is connected with stable internet connection.
- Make sure you have a recent receipt of Chick-Fil-A, with the serial number on it.
- You need to be fluent in either English or Spanish to take part in the survey
- The offer is only valid till the date provided on the receipt. So make sure to utilize it before that date.
- The survey is for 5-10 mins, so make sure you have at least 10 minutes to spare.
How to Complete the Chick-Fil-A Survey?
- Visit the webpage, www.mycfavisit.com to access the survey.
- Choose the language you want to take the survey in (English/Spanish). For Spanish click the ‘Español’ button.
- Enter the serial number present on your receipt in the space provided, and begin the survey by clicking the start button.
- Answer the questions as per the instructions given and complete the survey.
- After completing the survey, you will receive a validation code, write the code down on your receipt. You can use this receipt with the code, to get a free sandwich from Chick-Fil-A, the next time you visit the restaurant.