By filling out the KFC Philippines Survey, which can be found at www.mykfcexperience.com.ph, you can submit your feedback online.
About the KFC Philippines Survey
KFC is a fast food chain restaurant company that is based in the United States. Kentucky Fried Chicken is known throughout the world because of its chicken buckets, but it also offers products like salads, as well as wraps and burgers. KFC started out in 1930 and was started by Harland Sanders.
The KFC Philippines Survey is a way for users to give their feedback online, based on how they found their experience at KFC. With this information, KFC can improve and make your next visit much more comfortable.
Requirements for filling out the KFC Philippines Survey
Follow the guidelines listed below in order to finish the KFC Philippines Survey successfully.
- Keep the receipt from your recent trip to a KFC Philippines outlet.
- Be able to speak or comprehend English in order to easily fill out the survey.
- You should be 18 years of age, or older to be qualified to take part in the survey.
Procedure for filling out the KFC Philippines Survey
- On your electronic device, open up your web browser, and enter the following address in the search bar of the web browser: www.mykfcexperience.com.ph
- On the first page of the survey, read through the info provided on the survey. You can also see guidelines for the survey on this page. Once you’ve gone through, simply click ‘Continue’.
- In the space provided, enter your Survey Code. Your receipt will have this code printed out.
- Click the link labeled ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- Next, answer the questions on the pages that are based on your experiences. Don’t forget to answer all of the questions and make sure that you answer them as truthfully as possible. Finally, don’t forget to submit your answers.