Attempt filling the Boots’ Optician Customer Survey at www.ourbootsopticians2.com and get ten chances to walk out of the store with a free purchase.
About Boots’ Optician
Boots’ Optician is essentially a UK based chain of dispenser optic store and is under the subsidiary of Alliance Boots. The company started its sell in the British market back in 1983 in Nottingham and then further spread its business to Luton, Mansfield and Derby by 1984 and enjoys its silver jubilee in 2008!
Procedure for filling the Boots’ Optician Customer Satisfaction Survey
If you wish to walk out of the Boots’ store with a purchase for free by filling the Boots’ Optician Customer Satisfaction Survey, you must follow the step by step guidelines given below:
- Visit the survey by clicking on the link www.ourbootsopticians2.com or by typing in the URL in your web browser. This will directly lead you to the official Boots’ Optician Customer Satisfaction Survey page.
- Read thoroughly the rules to participate in the sweepstakes.
- Next you will be asked to enter the Survey Number comprised of 4 digits which can be found printed on your Boots’ Optician purchase receipt or the bill from your last visit and click the “Enter” button below.
- Then make a selection for your date and time of visit to Boots’ Optician from the options given below.
- Then hit the button “Next” to start filling the survey
- Start the survey by answering all the questions regarding Boots’ Optician service, products and environment and keep clicking “Next” to move on to the sequential questions.
- Once you have completed the Boots’ Optician Customer Satisfaction survey, you will be required to enter some of your personal information to be entered into the sweepstakes.