Fill out the Pizza Hut Canada Survey which is online at www.pizzahutlistens.ca to win monthly prizes that value up to $1,000 in sweepstakes.
About the Pizza Hut Canada Survey
Pizza Hut is an Italian-American style restaurant chain that has more than 13,000 locations in cities and countries throughout the world. Pizza Hut is a subsidiary company of Yum! Brands and was initially started out in 1958 through Dan Carney and Frank Carney.
Requirements for taking part in the Pizza Hut Canada Survey
Anyone wanting to take part in the Pizza Hut Canada Survey should follow the requirements that are listed below to complete the survey successfully.
- Be over the age of 18, and be a legal resident of Canada.
- You should have a receipt from your last trip to Pizza Hut Canada.
- Be able to effectively understand and communicate in the English language.
How to take part in Pizza Hut Canada Survey
If you want to be part of the survey, follow the steps below:
- On your computer, enter the web address www.pizzahutlistens.ca in the web browser that you prefer, and click enter so that the page can load.
- On the survey page, enter the Store Number in the space provided.
- Select the Date of the Visit and the Time of the visit from the drop-down menu tools.
- This information can easily be found on the receipt you received on your last visit to Pizza Hit Canada.
- Click the link that is labeled ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- As you are taking part in the survey, you will be asked many different questions that relate to your experience at Pizza Hut Canada, as well as asking about the quality of their service and their products. Answer all of the questions and answer them as truthfully as possible.
- Finally, submit your responses so they can be effectively recorded.