Save More by Filling the Save on Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey
Save on your food budget this month by winning the Save on Food gift card. Simply, fill the Save on Food Survey, available at www.saveonfoods.com/survey.
We are all so particular about the kind of food we eat, when we eat, and how much we eat, but one thing is universal; we cannot live without food itself. However, buying the food you need can put a dent in your wallet. The solution to that problem? Save on Food. While extremely affordable as it is, Save on Food even gives you the chance to win gift cards for saving even more money. You can win one of these gift cards by filling the Save on Food Survey, available at www.saveonfoods.com/survey.
Requirements for filling out the survey
To fill out the Save on Food Survey, you must have the following:
- A device or computer that can connect to the Internet.
- An Internet connection that is fast and smooth.
- A receipt of Save on Food from your most recent visit.
- A basic understanding of English, Hindi, Punjabi, or Chinese.
The procedure of filling out the Save on Food Survey
- Turn on your device or computer and open your preferred browser. At the top of the browser’s page, in the address bar, enter the following web address: www.saveonfoods.com/survey.
- Select the language you wish to take the survey in: English, Hindi, Punjabi, or Chinese.
- Click “Next”.
- Select the date of your visit, and the store you visited, from the drop-down menus.
- Then, enter the transaction code and lane number in the given fields. These are located on your Save on Foods receipt.
- Select whether you are above the age of 18.
- Type the characters you see in the box in the field provided next to it.
- Click “Submit”.
- Begin the survey and answer all the questions regarding your most recent experience with Save on Food.
- After you have answered all the questions, you may need to provide your personal information if you want to take part in the sweepstakes.
- Finally, submit the survey.