With the Shari’s Table Talk Guest Satisfaction Survey you can go online to www.sharislistens.smg.com and have your voice heard by submitting your feedback.
About the Shari’s Table Talk Guest Satisfaction Survey
Shari’s, officially known as Shari’s Restaurants, is a family restaurant chain that has many locations in the Western area of the United States. Shari’s was founded in 1978 and is owned by the parent company Circle Peak Capital. As of 2007, the company employs over 4,500 people and has a cafe styled menu.
Requirements for filling out the Shari’s Table Talk Guest Satisfaction Survey
Follow the conditions listed below in order to finish the survey successfully.
- Keep a valid and recent receipt from the latest visit to a Shari’s outlet.
- Be able to speak in and understand English to easily fill out the survey.
- You should be at least 18 years old and a legal resident to take part in the survey.
Procedure for filling out the Shari’s Table Talk Guest Satisfaction Survey
- On your computer, open up your web browser, and enter the following address in the search bar of the web browser: sharislistens.smg.com
- Now, type in the 16 digit Survey Code in the space provided on the page. This survey code is printed out on your receipt, so you can refer to it if you can’t remember the code.
- Click the link labeled ‘Start’ to start answering questions from the survey.
- Next, answer all of the questions based on your experiences. Don’t forget to answer all of the questions and make sure that you answer them as truthfully as possible. Finally, don’t forget to submit your answers.