With the Shopper’s Voice Survey, which can be found at www.shoppersvoice.ca you can win up to $1,500 every month, as well as many other rewards!
About the Shopper’s Voice Survey
Shopper’s Voice is a Canadian website that focuses on collecting gathering data from users. With information from this website, businesses decide what the consumers enjoy and what they don’t.
Requirements for filling out the Shopper’s Voice Survey
You should be able to fulfill the requirements listed below in order to successfully complete the Shopper’s Voice Survey.
- Keep your receipt from a recent trip to a Shopper’s Voice nearby so you can refer to it easily.
- You should be capable of speaking in addition to understanding English to complete this survey.
- You should be 18 years of age, or older to be eligible to take part in the survey.
- Lastly, use an electronic device that can be connected to the Internet.
Procedure for filling out the Shopper’s Voice Survey
- On the computer or the electronic device that you are using, open up your web browser.
- Enter the address www.shoppersvoice.ca in the search bar of the web browser.
- Once the page loads, click the link ‘Take the Free Survey Today’ to start.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Read through the information provided on this page to be aware of what the survey entails in addition to its rules.
- In the spaces provided, enter your Name, Address, City, Code, and E-mail Address.
- If you want to receive offers from Shopper’s Voice, select ‘Yes’.
- Next, answer a series of questions based on your experience. Answer all of the questions, and make sure you answer them as truthfully as possible.
- Finally, submit your answers for them to be considered.
- Once you complete the survey, give some contact information so you can be considered for the sweepstakes.