Talbots wants to hear your opinions, and you have the chance to submit them online. Just go to www.talbots.com/storesurvey and fill out the Talbots Survey.
About the Talbots Survey
Talbots is a retail company that operates in more than 500 locations across the United States in addition to Canada. Talbots is owned by Sycamore Partners and was founded in 1947.
Requirements to fill out the Talbots Survey
Follow the conditions listed below in order to finish the survey successfully.
- Keep a valid and recent receipt from the latest visit to a Talbots outlet.
- Be able to speak in and understand English to easily fill out the survey.
- You should be at least 18 years old and a legal resident to take part in the survey.
Procedure to fill out the Talbots Survey
- On your computer, open up your web browser, and enter the following address in the search bar of the web browser: www.talbots.com/storesurvey
- Read through the eligibility guidelines for the survey on the first page. Click the link labeled ‘Official Rules’ to learn more about who can take part in and what you can win the sweepstakes.
- Select the Date of the visit from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the Store Number, Register Number, and the Transaction Number into the fields provided. You can find these numbers printed out on the receipt.
- Finally, Select your Age from the drop down menu.
- Fill in the captcha and click the link labeled ‘Submit’ to begin the survey.
- Next, answer all of the questions based on your experiences. Don’t forget to answer all of the questions and make sure that you answer them as truthfully as possible. Finally, don’t forget to submit your answers.
- To take part in the sweepstakes, you will have to provide some additional information. You can be contacted using this information if you happen to win the sweepstakes promotion.