Any chicken lover out there must be aware of the amazing food offered by the Boston Market. However, that isn’t all that the people at the Boston Market are providing for their customers. Now, they have come up with an opportunity for their customers – the Boston Market Survey. This is a quick and simple survey that can easily be filled out by going to the web address www.tellbostonmarket.com and spending all of 5 minutes!
The people in charge want to make the store function exactly as the customer wants it. This is why the filling of this survey helps the people working at Boston Market by analysing the feedback you give them. Based on this, they can improve their services and customer interactions to make the process as easy as possible for you, the customer.
Requirements and rules for filling out the survey
To fill out the Boston Market Survey, you must have:
- Access to a device that is capable of connecting to the Internet.
- Access to an Internet connection that is smooth and fast.
- A receipt from your last visit to a Boston Market Store.
The procedure of filling out the Boston Market Survey
- On your computer, open up your preferred web browser and in the search tab, type in the following address: http://www.tellbostonmarket.com/
- In the fields that are provided on the page that loads, enter in the Store Number that you last visited, the Date and Time of your last visit, along with the Transaction Number and Total Amount. These can all be found on your receipt.
- Over the next few pages, you will be asked a series of questions about your experience at the store and the quality of the product. Answer all questions honestly.
- At the end of the survey you may be asked some demographic based questions, these help the people analysing to make sense of results.
- At the end of the survey, you will be given a coupon code. Simply write this on the receipt and take it with you the next time you visit a store.