With the GameStop Survey, you can get the chance to win gift cards valuing up to $10 by spending 5 minutes at www.tellgamestop.ca.
About the GameStop Survey
GameStop is a video game distributor, as well as a electronics retail store based in the United States. Officially known as Game Stop Corp. GameStop has over 7,000 stores in countries such as the United States, Europe, Canada, and Australia. GameStop started out in 1984, in Dallas, with Molly Chapman and Daniel Plaugher.
Requirements for filling out the GameStop Survey
Follow the guidelines listed to be able to finish the GameStop Survey successfully.
- Keep your receipt from a recent trip to a GameStop location nearby.
- You need to be able to speak and understand English in order to complete this survey.
- You should be 18 years of age, or older to be eligible to take part in the survey.
- Lastly, you should be a legal resident of the United States.
Procedure for filling out the GameStop Survey
- On the computer or device that you are using, open up your web browser.
- Enter the following address in the search bar of the web browser: www.tellgamestop.ca
- First, select the language in which you want to take the survey.
- In the spaces provided, enter the Associate Number. Your number is present on the receipt from your last visit to GameStop.
- Click the link labeled ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- Next, answer the questions on the pages that are based on your experiences when you last visited Church’s Chicken. Don’t forget to answer all of the questions, and make sure that you answer them as truthfully as possible. Finally, don’t forget to submit your answers.
- Enter your contact information in the space provided to be able to enter the sweepstakes.