You can give the Hollister Survey by going online at www.tellhco.com and giving your honest feedback about Hollister’s services.
About the Hollister Survey
Hollister is a lifestyle store chain company based in the United States. Founded in 1987 in Ohio, Hollister now has 570 stores in many different locations. Hollister’s target audience is around 14 to about 18 years old, and offers products and is owned by Abercrombie & Fitch.
Requirements to take part in the Hollister Survey
The requirements mentioned here are essential so you can be successful in the completion of this survey.
- Do not lose the valid and recent receipt from the latest visit to a Hollister Store.
- Have the ability to speak in and understand English to easily fill out the survey.
- You need to be at least 18 years old and a legal resident to take part in the survey.
Procedure to take part in the Hollister Survey
- Using your computer, click on the web browser to open it, and then enter the address mentioned into the search bar area of the web browser: www.tellhco.com
- In the space provided, enter the Store Number, and the Registration Number, in addition to the Transaction Number.
- Select the Date of the visit from the calendar tool provided.
- All of this information can be found written down on your receipt. Refer to that in case you forget the numbers of the date.
- Finally, click the link labeled ‘Submit’ and fill in the survey.
- Next, answer all of the questions based on your experiences. Don’t forget to answer all of the questions and make sure that you answer them as truthfully as possible.