The Maurices Survey is a way for customers to give feedback in addition to getting the chance to win $1,500 at www.tellmaurices.com
About the Maurices Survey
Maurices is a clothing lean focused towards women, which is based in the United States. Maurices was founded in 1991 and currently operates in more 1,900 locations across the United States and Canada.
Requirements for filling out the Maurices Survey
Follow the requirements that are listed below in order to finish the survey successfully.
- Don’t forget to keep the receipt from your recent trip to a Maurices outlet.
- Be able to speak and comprehend English or French in order to easily fill out the survey.
- You should be at least 18 years of age (or 20 years in Korea) to take part in the survey.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Honduras, or Korea.
Procedure for filling out the Maurices Survey
- On your electronic device, open up your web browser, and enter the following address in the search bar of the web browser: www.tellmaurices.com
- Once the page loads, select the link labeled ‘Terms and Conditions’ to learn more bout the rules and guidelines on how to take part in the survey and the sweepstakes. You can find the rules available in various languages.
- In the page, enter the Store Number, Transaction Number, and the Register Number.
- Select the Date and Time of the visit from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, place the last 3 digits of the Coupon Survey Number in the space provided.
- All of this information is present on your receipt. Simply refer to it if you are confused.
- Click the link ‘Next’ to begin answering the questions.
- Next, answer the questions on the pages that are based on your experiences. Don’t forget to answer all of the questions and make sure that you answer them as truthfully as possible. Finally, don’t forget to submit your answers.