Ross Stores is the third largest chain of department stores in the United States which offers off-price products and operates under the name of Ross Dress for Less. To get valuable feedback from its customers for future services improvement, Ross Stores conducts a customer satisfaction survey. All you need to do is to go to www.tellross.com and fill out the Ross Survey!
Filling out this can be very important for the Ross people as they want to improve their service. By filling out this survey and providing your valuable feedback, you can help them improve their quality, services, and even their interactions with customers.
Requirements and rules for the Ross Survey
To fill out the Ross Dress for Less Customer Satisfaction Survey, you must have:
- Access to a device that is capable of connecting to the Internet.
- Access to an Internet connection that is smooth and fast.
- A receipt from your last visit to a Ross Store.
- You can only fill out the survey twice within 30 days.
The procedure of filling out the Ross Survey
- On your computer, open up your preferred web browser and in the search tab, type in the following address: www.tellross.com.
- On the page that opens up, select a language, English or French.
- In the fields provided, you will need to enter in your Survey Code. This will be found at the bottom of your receipt from your last visit to an outlet. You can also add the name of the Server. Click ‘Submit’.
- Over the next few pages, you will be asked a series of questions about your experience at the store and the quality of the product. Answer all questions honestly.
- At the end of the survey you may be asked some demographic based questions, these help the people analysing to make sense of results.
- Complete the survey to be entered!