If you enjoy Subway’s classic Cookies – you can receive a free cookie simply by using Subway’s Tell Subway service. This allows customers to give their feedback on Subway stores, and can be filled out within just 1 minute using the receipt from the last visit. Just go to www.tellsubway.com, answer the questions, and receive your cookie immediately.
Requirements for filling out the Tell Subway Survey
- The receipt must be from a visit that is a maximum of thirty days ago.
- All questions need to be answered to complete the survey.
- A valid email address should be provided to receive the code.
- The code received should be written at the back of the receipt.
- The cookie must be collected from the same Subway outlet as the first visit.
- The cookie can be received within a week of completing the survey.
How to fill in the Subway Survey
- Enter www.tellsubway.com into your web browser to open the Subway Survey page.
- In the required fields, enter the restaurant number, the date, and time. Enter your transaction number, in case of payment in cash or your Host Order ID if you paid using a Credit Card or Subway Card.
- If you cannot find your number, Subway provides samples with helpful highlights – you can access these by clicking on the “Still having trouble finding your restaurant #?” option.
- Fill out the survey, keeping in mind that selecting 0 implies the minimum (not satisfied) and 10 the maximum. (Very satisfied) Select “Continue” to move to the next page.
- On page 3, answer Yes/No to the questions and fill out the appropriate boxes. Select “Continue” to move on.
- On the last page, supply your email address to receive a code to get a free Subway cookie. Select “Submit” to complete the survey.