The Tim Hortons Survey is a feedback mechanism devised by Tim Hortons for the purpose of collecting customers’ valuable feedback about the products and services they consume and avail at Tim Hortons outlets. The information helps Tim Hortons in improving the quality of their products and services so as to be better able to satisfy the needs of their customers. Take part in the Tim Hortons UK Survey and get a chance to win $100 Tim Hortons gift card.
Tim Hortons Survey Requirements
- Make sure you have a device with a good internet connection
- You must have visited a Tim Hortons outlet recently
- You must have your Tim Hortons sales invoice from that recent visit with you
How to Take Part in the Tim Hortons Survey
Filling out the Tim Hortons Survey is a fairly simple task which you can perform in just a few, easy and quick steps, each of which has been spelled out in detail for you below:
- Launch your web browser; copy and paste the following URL into the address bar: www.telltimhortons.com
- The link will lead you to the official Tim Hortons Survey page
- Click on the “Start Survey” option to proceed
- In the next step, provide your address, city and state/province and click “next”
- Based on the address you provide, a list of all Tim Hortons outlets will appear. Choose the outlet you visited and click “Next”
- Provide the date and time of your visit and click “Submit”. This information is given on the sales receipt; therefore, make sure to keep it nearby.
- Thereafter, answer all the survey questions as prompted. Try to answer as honestly as possible, giving your feedback, comments and suggestions