Spirit Pub needs to hear your open information remembering the true objective to enhance sustenance and organization for your following visit, in this way affecting its purchaser faithfulness to examine. By completing Spirit Pub Survey, you will have chance to win £1,000. Individuals must be 18 years of age or over. Spirit Pub Survey at www.tellusandwin.co.uk.
Rules to take after for Spirit Pub Survey culmination
- Visit Spirit Pub customer devotion think about page at www.tellusandwin.co.uk
- Read the official rules and enter the 4 digit code
- Answer a couple of request in light of your visit
- Rate the bar with your latest visit on a size of 1 to 5, where 1 is determinedly contrast and 5 is immovably agree with some basic request
- Fill your own specific name, address, postcode, phone number and email convey to go into the sweepstakes. They will consider your security imperative
About Spirit Pub
Spirit Pub is remarkable British association whose bars the country over stretch out from prominent London bars to aggregate nearby individuals to feature driving checked exercises. Its plan of respect winning brands fuses Chef and Brewer, Fayre and Square, Flaming Grill, Taylor Walker, and John Barras.
Spirit Group was at first molded by Punch Taverns in 1999 to work its managed banish home including bars picked up from Allied Domecq. The Spirit Group was emerge by Punch in 2002. Spirit Group by then acquire Scottish and Newcastle’s retail business before itself being re-obtain by Punch in 2006. Spirit was merge from Punch Taverns for a minute time in August 2011.
In January 2015 the financial specialists recognize a takeover offer from Greene King. The takeover was done in June 2015.
Activities of Spirit Pub
In August 2013 Spirit had 777 stamped, managed bars all through the UK and a further 452 leased bars. Spirit use a typical of 16,800 people in 2013.
Spirit surrendered that most of its staff are secure on zero-hours contracts with short notice of the hours to be work.
At August 2013, its properties were regard at £1,375m. It had net commitment of £891m, including £147m of credit cost swap commitments. It proposed a remaking of its bond commitments.